Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Mar 25, 2025
To:Orionless
Haha thank you! I'm sure I go overboard sometimes, but for this chapter is was intentional. It's fun to be silly and make the use of chopsticks seem like such an epic undertaking
Mar 19, 2025
You do such a great job with dialogue between your characters so far, I can really feel the personalities of the Gods, really fun!
Mar 16, 2025
Yeah I don't always have time to write so this story has taken a while, it's fun to write and I really like the characters so hopefully I can one day finish it up nicely. Knowing that a real person is reading definitely motivates me to do that, so thank you for that! I'll check out your work later tonight
Mar 15, 2025
Some say a not so fun fact about life is that people in authority positions actually have no clue what they're doing either! Haha thank you for your comment, it's funny how much knowing an actual person is reading a story you've made brightens your day. I hope you enjoy going forward! I'll be checking out your work as well 👍
Mar 14, 2025
I have a confession to make, I lied about the pizza place near the Sumo Hall. Truth is I have eaten at the restaurant in real life and it is amazing. I highly recommend going if you're ever in Tokyo!
Haha thank you I'm glad to hear that, and thank you for reading! He's a real piece of work that guy, his forray into the crummy world of diplomacy is off to a hot start
Feb 15, 2025
If anyone is caught up to the point from start to finish, lemme know! It would motivate me to continue on and I'll even draw some more illustrations for those interested
Nov 16, 2023
Hello to anyone still reading to this point. Sorry for the long delay in posting! I plan on posting more frequently, but probably having shorter chapters to get the story progressing. Thanks for the support, feel free to comment or like, especially if you're one of the few caught up to this point. Even hearing from one of you is a huge motivation!
May 24, 2023
Yeah true, a very niche type of world. But what drew me to it at first is that it reminded me of Trigun and got me nostalgic about one of the stories that got me into anime in the first place. As it's progressed it's definitely feeling like something brand new to me!
May 22, 2023
To be honest, I'm a little disheartened to see that this story isn't getting more attention on this site. You're a very good writer and have created a very unique world. Keep up the great work!
Apr 18, 2023
Brilliant first chapter
Dec 04, 2022
To:Makech
Thank YOU for sticking with the story! More to come!
Sep 06, 2022
Congrats on finishing up Cupid's Blame! You were really pumping out the chapters down the stretch there and completed it with great quality, really impressive. Thanks again for all the support!
Aug 16, 2022
This story has definitely been fun to read! I like and appreciate two characters together just vibing with their convos. One thing that I noticed is that the two say each other's name quite often in their conversation though. Since it's just the two of them alone in the hotel, I always knew who was talking cause you do a good job at making that obvious. So I feel you could maybe cut back on how often Furuya say's Nakano's name when he talks to her, and vice versa. That would make an already fun relationship and conversations feel more natural to the reader. Keep up the good work!
Aug 14, 2022
Yeah he's been fighting his truest nature for a while now. It'll be good to find out what it was that has conflicted him to this point. Not to mention, what ever happened to the friends he left behind his final year in middle school? Might be time for one to show up to see what he has become. Thank you for reading to this point and commenting! I really appreciate it. I'm a couple chapters behind on Cupid, but I'm super excited to catch up!