Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 19, 2025
To:Orionless
I'll be catching up soon! I've been kind of slammed with stuff so I haven't had much time to read or write or do anything really, but I have some nights to relax the next few days. I'm excited for each chapter!
Haha two of the three children were brutal to Adriel, but I totally understand the initial feeling of unease on their behalf. That being said, Adriel handled it all so well! Despite what seemed to be someone who was quick to succumb to his temper in the first chapter, him giving so much thought into his interactions with these strangers is refreshing and makes him very likeable. I can imagine he'll do a lot of growing while spending time with this crazy family
May 17, 2025
Imagine that I am Shirai sensei, my head is ballooning up from your comments!! Damn, that's really cool, I'm sure most people on this site imagine their stories in an anime in some form or another, but to hear from someone else that they can see it in a similar fashion is extra cool. Thank you Orionless!!
May 16, 2025
Thank you so much for reading this far! Haha the title drop at the end of the first volume might have been a bold move but it felt right at the time. I hope you stick with it to see what kind the club gets up to in Vol 2! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. PS, you have a friend in me (In my randy Newman voice) Although it's a on a website, writer's comradery is very real. Let's keep on crafting stories together
We shall see haha. As they say, there's no shade in the shadow of expectation!
May 14, 2025
Hahahaha and yeah Shirai-sensei is an absolute menace
Ahhhhh!! Thank you so much! Damn that means a lot coming from you, I'm so stoked you like these chapters!
May 12, 2025
I'm glad to hear that! Haha when it was written I was worried it'd come off as too chaotic and would he hard to follow, but chaos can be fun! This'll give a good idea of the kind of shenanigans Charl and the Languages club will get into going forward. Thank you for reading to this point Orionless!
May 11, 2025
I'm glad Adriel realized the error of his ways, he went from zero to 100 real fast! Haha I can only imagine what that 'salmon' tasted like haha. Seems like a fun dynamic just formed between Lyra and him, I hope the bond brings about some happiness for the two
May 10, 2025
Haha yeah in the end, Tani has had to try his damndest to become a monster. This doesn't mean he still isn't capable, but it does mean he simply can't be that way around Anita no matter what. It's nice to see him finally let go of the personna, if only for a moment!
Shit has hit the fan!
Although I can't claim to be particularly smart, I do know that nothing comes easy even for smart people. Tani is no exception! I hope Charl piques your interest in a good way haha, his motivations aren't near as grandiose as Tani's, but he still has his own big dreams none the less
May 09, 2025
Welcome back, great to have you! Haha Shirai becoming a teacher is a great mystery indeed, she's unhinged. In fact before I started writing this story I specifically made the decision to make Tani an 18 year old senior in high school because of her lol. Although extremely inappropriate, at least their potential relationship is not completely illegal!
May 07, 2025
To:Deleted User
Haha I dunno about having abilities, I would just be happy to finish something for once without getting too lazy and sacrificing whatever qualities I do have! We'll see how that goes though
Good luck to your entry! I wish I could have competed, but I'm an exceptionally slow writer, no way could have pulled off a new story in that time frame. You finishing Atlas so fast is very impressive