Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello.
I write stories.
Yaaaay
Click on the Link below to support me. :)
Much love.
Jun 27, 2022
To:Nina Kamiya
Thank you!😄
Jun 19, 2022
To:SarahTheMaster
hahaha ikr 😆
To:dmznot
They both share the protagonists role^^ Glad to see youve been entertained :)
To:Xan Ti
thanks a lot. 🤗 ive been enjoying ur novel a lot too!
Jun 18, 2022
To:Hachikoko
Hi, thanks for your nice comment :) I left my thoughts on your story too 😊
Hi, as you asked for some feedback, Im gonna give my thoughts on this :) The synopsis definitely caught my attention. It did sound interesting. The fact that the vampires even decide to attend the school implies that they dont even like their desire to kill humans. It sounds like the story would focus more on psychological aspects rather than pure "horror action". The only thing i didnt like was the sentence "so their souls could become one" as this doesnt really explain anything. Why would you even want multiple souls to become one, was the question going through my head. Also you cant quite tell what impact the fact that theres now 2 souls in Shizu will have on the story. Chapter 0 is a good opener into the story. I especially liked "So why do I feel alone" again implicating a psychological focus and deepness. Your writing style seems pretty appealing. Cant say much more for now, but I will definitely continue your story once I find the time to :)
To:Rabat
Haha, yeah there is a reason why I decided to use Lenin-bot as my Avatar 😆
Jun 17, 2022
"Tokuma! Are you dead!?" lmao love the dry humour😅
To:SkribblHanna
Thanks a lot! The aim of the novel was to combine absurd comedy with an actual touching drama. :)
Jun 14, 2022
eh... im getting negative flashbacks to all that "we are so great"-blabbering i had to endure at my university hahaha. intersting introduction of the cast, curious where the story will lead 😁
To:Taylor Victoria
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Glad I could entertain you 😁
To:LordDemonLevanov
aww thats so cute!! what a beautiful collaboration :)
To:K.G. Law
Hey, im really glad you enjoyed the chapter! Thanks a lot for pointing out that error. English punctuation is still confusing af to me :D I will try to avoid the mistake in future chapters!
Jun 13, 2022
To:Deleted User
thank you, thats so nice of you! :))
Jun 12, 2022
Nice, Ive never been to Dresden before, so cant say a lot about it :)
This isn't only my first English story, its also the first story im publishing in general. Its the first novel that I was really happy with and felt confident sharing :) Thus, im very curious to hear what other people think of it and hope the feedback will help me improving myself as a writer even further. ^^