Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
One-third author, one-third gym rat, one-third med student.
Jun 28, 2023
Some errors I found: "Myriad cars" "Around her neck a large, crescent shaped necklace"
I think I'm starting to get what you said about struggling with the past and present tenses, I can see it here, but it's minimal
I get this feeling that this might have been a really good cyberpunk entry
Daichi Sigma Grindset
man's on the grind, no time for chicks right now
Why does everyone want to be dominated by a non-existent mommy figure?
To:Deleted User
She could be Annika, but she could also not be....
(The thinking emoji is meant to imply that 😅)
To:WALKER
thanks for the heads-up, i really need to work on that 😅
To:☆ C l i m a x ☆
Never heard of it, but that does sound like an interesting read
Jun 26, 2023
To:Koyomi
True true
still trying to work on being consistent with my prose 😅
Nov 29, 2022
This reminds me of Wu Wei, the art of effortless action. If you try too hard, things can get worse.
All they needed was a clear purpose to make them take action. That purpose being based on a desire to save Bliss.
Sounds more like a pisstol to me.
Looks like my take on the use of "they" missed the mark....
I'm slightly annoyed by apple apple's comment. If you think about it, the use of "they/their" is meant to show that they do not know anything about "their" gender, because they don't know much about who they used to be and only understand what they are. It's a pretty nice detail when it comes to dealing with the mystery of their past lives.