Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
One-third author, one-third gym rat, one-third med student.
Aug 14, 2023
To:WALKER
i like how you and tomo have opposing views on it, this was exactly what i wanted from this chapter 😁
Aug 13, 2023
To:Kitsune
I can't believe Teetotalism is an actual word
Aug 11, 2023
To:Deleted User
Good one, I might actually consider it 😆
Aug 09, 2023
To:kazesenken
I wrote this chapter before reading Grace......so let's just say great minds think alike
Aug 08, 2023
legs never die when you're a shopaholic
It's an Annikaddiction
To:lolitroy
Not sure how to explain it, but basically, Annika is an extreme idealist, so her views on it are really conservative. It's up to the reader to determine how they're gonna interpret the sex after marriage speech.
Tbh, this was the chapter I was most afraid of posting due to its rather controversial opinion, but I'm rolling with it anyway.
indeed annika is precious and pure
some boys just need to be disciplined hard
Aug 07, 2023
Truly was a golden parting
Aug 06, 2023
Well she is pretty good at making Kwan feel guilty....
Lmao I can't help but feel honored 💀
lmaaaooo master oogway moment 😭
The only thing missing now is for Kaze to record himself doing a cover of the song 😏
Ah yes, the iconic first kiss. Well done like a fine steak.