Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
One-third author, one-third gym rat, one-third med student.
What is an Achievement?
Jun 30, 2023
To:Deleted User
He just has rizz
To:lolitroy
I'd give him a slap too ngl
To:F.C Fondness
This was just the answer I was looking for, thanks!
To:Xiellion
Wait lmao I meant "Voil Soul" sorry
Try Ctrl + F
Well it actually isn't imo
Jun 29, 2023
The correct phrase was "Furbolt, I choose you!"
I didn't even notice the Hummingheal and the Furbolt on the cover 😅
Correction spotted:
"Voil Archives"
So technically....this is kind of not an isekai if his actual body's still in the real world 🤔
Wifey
Jun 28, 2023
i figured it should be phrased as "a myriad of cars, furniture......"
Thank you for letting me hear this song. I just love these types of songs. This is probably because I played too much Fallout 😍
good song
Some errors I found: "Myriad cars" "Around her neck a large, crescent shaped necklace"
I think I'm starting to get what you said about struggling with the past and present tenses, I can see it here, but it's minimal