Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
One-third author, one-third gym rat, one-third med student.
Nov 21, 2022
I'm starting to think their IQ has been sealed away by some curse...
Nov 19, 2022
The use of auditory descriptions at the first part of the fight seemed like an interesting idea, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I would much rather have visuals to go along with it.
It's understandable since Shun was closing his eyes at the time, but I would have prefered that we actually see the entire fight, like how Kaito got beat up.
To:Dracors
He's the master bait
Sorry, it's hard to act natural when I'm eating with a hot exorcist chick, sorry.
At the end of the day, we can't do anything about it :(
I feel like this novel would do great in other sites, just saying. Might be worth trying out.
Nov 14, 2022
I was on the verge of hating Saori for taking away his memories. But I realized that she probably did it to protect him and not just because she has a rule to keep. She also apologized to him, that's a W for Waifu.
I can imagine this being animated by some top tier animation studio.
Glad you didn't have to resort to panty shots just to make the fight more appealing.
ayo what are they planning to do alone in the classroom? 😳
WATCH OUT SHUN
At first, I was thinking that the MC might just be some plain average nobody who has no life, which is honestly quite generic in these types of stories. To think that he actually had passion for something once, but it was stripped away from him without his knowledge. It's cruel enough for me to empathize with him.
the title "the spaces in between" seem to have some connection to what's going on....
Nov 13, 2022
SSEGGSS ENDING 😎
For me personally, it feels like an accurate depiction of an empty average life. The main character is someone who doesn't have anything to do in his life, which is obviously just boring and depressing. No desires, no goals, no friends, one could say life is meaningless. His only saving grace is the fact that a strange occurence happens in his life, which is something that reality fails to give us. Instead, we live in what we call the "ordinary" life.
Oct 23, 2022
Sorry Elm, this isn't a power fantasy.
Oct 19, 2022
I guess this is what people mean when they say there's an elephant in the room.
Oct 17, 2022
I figured someone like Elm would be smooth enough to win a girl over without using his powers.