Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
One-third author, one-third gym rat, one-third med student.
Aug 27, 2023
Huh? Must have been the wind.
Since you mentioned Goblin Slayer in the comments, I'm guessing the Mabel was inspired from that one Guild Receptionist?
Nah bro, I'm on Hanako's side 😭. Let me date her instead!
Aug 20, 2023
Frey is everywhere, he just has a weak presence 😉
To:Kitsune
She was the final boss all along...
Sanae achieved in a day what Hanako couldn't in years 😭
Makoto's the MVP in guilttripping
I am so sorry, I can't help but imagine Domination as the Dracula from Hotel Transylvania 💀
Hiro's more of a Chad than Makoto will ever be
Magic mirror tries to read the mind of an average romance main character and fails!
SSS+ class summon for sure! Goblin was secretly acting as a wingman all along, don't underestimate him!
Somebody give Hiro a hug please
"Both men conversed into a tight corridor that lead into"
I think there's something missing with this particular line
Aug 19, 2023
Makoto would have been my favorite character if he weren't so annoying
To:Deleted User
Thanks for reading and supporting the duo!