Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Short story guy forced to write long ones.
Jul 16, 2023
I'd say Haru's most likely going to reject her at this point in time lol. With Grace being a sentient being, as the interlude suggests, I don't know whether to root for Kasumi or not.
Jul 15, 2023
Fake dating, guess where this is where the conflict arise. (Totally not because I read your outline lmao.)
Keith clearly acting different from what he said to Carlos, flirting with Jessica like that lol.
Carlos's an 80s kid all right. Btw, did they just straight up play basketball from morning till dawn.
Dang, everyone sure evacuated quickly. And since there wasn't much gruesome details about human body or corpses I'd imagine there weren't much casualties in the ball, at least hopefully so. Now I wonder where the story will go lol, all I know is that it's going to be exciting!
Jul 14, 2023
Man, and I thought the title was a metaphor or something. Guess it's war time, poor menu's timing.
To:Kaisei
lol, at least it's not one of those blackmail types. I don't know if those are in real life high schools but jesus I don't want to find out.
Was she looking for information from them, i wonder.
Melancholic backstory time. Though I don't remember who's Tommaso. Looks like the witch is into sol romance lol.
Jul 13, 2023
Idk why I thought straight about Ballin' when "oversized buttocks' is mentioned. Perhaps the internet has taken a toll on me...
Dang, these kids were already planning out fantasy wars in kindergarten. Crazy, but so cute lol.
Gotta love that wholesome chemistry chapter. Always manages to fill my heart, and this one was no exception. Btw was "My first, second, and third love" a replacement name for a real manga? I tried searching it up but found nothing lol.
Jul 12, 2023
Couldn't tell if she's happy that Haru considered her a friend now or disappointed lol. Either way, it makes for an interesting mystery.
Ah yes, I would rent an entire room to sing 24 hour Cinderela too.
I could see the romance more and more! Glad that Kyle is growing from a spreadsheet nerd to taking interest in someone. Hope it will last though, middle ages aren't very fond of simple peaceful times after all.