Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Short story guy forced to write long ones.
Jul 18, 2023
To:Ducky123
I wouldn't say it's a murder mystery or anything like Higurashi, but ig the drama is so-so lol. Whether if it's gonna be a big reveal or just spread out here and there, I can't say lmao.
The second letter truly had no limits lol, that person got rizz and they're not holding it back.
I mean I wouldn't question someone's gender twice if the person before me is described in a cute feminine way and also wear girly clothes and make up lol. Hiromi's mind is certainly interesting.
Jul 17, 2023
Btw, this chapter is a transition to a past memory of Stan, it's not the present. Stan is basically remembering the time when he and Kiri got bullied right before their break up memory at the start of chapter 4, as he was fighting the bullies in the present. So whenever Stan gets hit by the group of bullies he remembers something (ect. the scene at the start of the chapter and the one that includes Susan). And whenever there's a scene that has mirror cracks he returns to the present. \
Comments like you make my day lol. To compliment, yet also point out your concerns is always a nice thing for me. And so I thank you again so much for reading. My answer to your bewilderment is I guess it's kind of a mystery novel so far. Certain events take place to line up something and it takes a lot of time lol. However, i do think there are some points in the story that was already meant to show something fully, but it was too subtle. So I'm going to try to come up with clearer ways and edit it back when I figure it out lol. Thanks again for giving me your thoughts.
Nah, I should be the one apologizing for the confusion lol. This memory is set in Stan's middle school, which Mark and Susan does go to the same school as him. It is stated clearer in the next chapter that Susan is just a random girl in the same school who was jealous of Kiri so she took this opportunity to let out her frustrations. And Mark's a shameless simp, basically. This is of course overly abbreviated, lol. Again, sorry for the confusion.
Yeah, it's you 🫵, and her.
Man gave the girl a thumbs up and still thought she's a part of a higher level of existence, shame on social hierarchy.
Jul 16, 2023
Wait so Motoko acts as her step-mom? Because I’m confused at how she refers to her as her name.
A great start, really having me intrigued on how easy the main “girl” cries and basically everything about “her”. My guess is that she is crossdressing lol, but then again i can just click on the next chapter lmao.
Glad to see the guy move on, even if it's just one small step.
Looks like the bees are also gods lol. It's pretty sad that even when he died and is in another world he still doesn't trust superstitions like magic.
It's very weird that she stays the same after so many years, and Kei's remark about her feels like many foreshadowing or hints to me lol. I wonder what her situation is actually like for her to be like this.
No classic cliche slap, nice.
The ending part where Haru felt isolated in a room full of bustling music hit me lol. Gotta take down some notes.