Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Short story guy forced to write long ones.
Jul 21, 2023
As grassless as a maid cafe sounds at least Haru went there with a girl to reduce the shamelessness right? 🤔
Half knew it was going to be the dark one she noticed first while scanning around her class lol. Never did I realize though that they would be so rambunctious instead of the usual taciturn.
Jul 20, 2023
To:Ducky123
It does bring questions to my mind but I think I shouldn't understand everything about Kei and Koyori just yet lol. It's a nice monologue chapter for inducing doubts for the conflict onward.
a cursed midget
I wonder how did Mab and Tommo met, though it was sure to have been wonderful for them. It's good that Ayato is helping her to move on, albeit forcefully at least he knows what's best for her. Still, with her lover gone I don't think a peaceful life in a village will be the same, poor Mab.
I just keep liking Stefan more and more, incredibly chad of him to stand up for his fiance. Hope their marriage goes well.
Jul 19, 2023
Many thoughts from Keiichi to digest here, I wonder if being socially inept alone made him unable to speak normally with his childhood friend. Though considering the overly natural way Koyori acts toward him I wouldn't blame Kei for having difficulty wanting to interact with her.
Yeah the last cover felt like a teenage melodrama so I decided to give it another impression lol. Though I guess my novel's a bit in line with that genre.
It's not just going to be fun and games for Haru now. I wonder what he'll do to make his parents impressed at what he'll achieve from his hobbies.
The classic not being able to touch her hand, Haru's going to face something bad is he.
Glad Kobayashi was easy to talk to. Suzuki's making good progress.
Guess the schizo theory is already out of the question lol. I'm glad that the sister handles the situation so realistically here, and to boot, we even get a glimpse of her character and as well as the mc too. Melancholic and banger chapter.
Jul 18, 2023
This is reminding me of parasocial relationships lol.
Good on Vivian for moving on without any more trouble. Also, battle maids, nice.
So the bracelet itself is cursed? I wonder how it'll change the story lol.