Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Loves K drama, manga and Tintin.
Jul 25, 2022
Hey. I really love your setup
As a Dune lover, the cover pulled me in… really enjoying so far :)
Added to library. I really enjoyed this. First time I’ve added to library. I have had similar issues with getting chapters out but picking up pace on mine now :)
Hey we have similar settings and even a sato each!
I like some of the writing here a lot :)
Neo Athens is a really cool setting!
I’m enjoying it, something about the ramshackle world made was reminiscent of my entry here, would love to hear your opinion if you get time but great work either way! KZY
This one has a similar setting to mine, good work!
I can confirm i have weaned myself off my gacha obsession… which culminated in trying to win gacha sized gacha machines from actual gacha machines.
Contestant for best title ever ..
Ok, i love animals, my novel here is cyberpunk and im obsessed with gacha machines soooo… :D looking forward to more, hope you enjoy mine if you get time
The memories theme crossed over with my novel - enjoying this. :)
I like the concept a lot, for life reasons :) good luck with this. And if you’d like to read my novel feel free
Looking forward to resumption!
I have a Kaiju novel of my own :D and this gave me warm dball feelings