Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 28, 2023
poor erik is constantly having to fight off vultures lol
also, might be the trauma of my former job speaking, but that one scene REALLY read like someone giving birth the whole thing is still very body horror-y like imagine... idk... the cat people
scary
this feels more like horror than anything else so far ngl
1. ew t*sla user 2. ingri stfu 3. oh boy
oh boy D:
To:LisaLisa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dw, I just felt like including a red herring for the meme
idk how I dind't notice this chapter was a thing honestly, I'm kind of waiting for a bittersweet ending idek why ;-;
Aug 27, 2023
even by this story's standards this was surreal
To:Koutei
felt I'm nowhere near finished as well
best of luck c: I'm rooting for you
OHH yeah I imagined but I wanted to make sure
thank you c: keito is a much more tragic character than it seems
I'm... confused ;-; I'm sorry can you pls explain the shift after the title drop
Aug 26, 2023
this looks very good but I can't read
now kiss
Aug 25, 2023
I knew they'd win because they have the power of protagonism on their side, but it made me :D anyway
aww, sean both of them, really, but especially him he seems very lonely