Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 05, 2023
To:Mob-Kun-Dayo
no problem c: will the story continue anytime soon? I'm usually anti-isekai but I really liked the writing in this one (just that it being bold made it kind of hard to read sometimes)
>:3 eloy deployed the heavy artillery this episode huh but i guess nothing else would've worked
Aug 04, 2023
To:SkeletonIdiot
no, sufjan stevens though the title is quite similar :P
she's so cute wtf must protecc
WOO new story this one feels a lot different than the other one too it's not an easy thing to do as an author
Aug 03, 2023
YOU SHOULDVE GONE HOME WITH HIM ELOY YOU IDIOT to comfort him ykno. ykno.
isekai truck? nah, we don't do that here
ah yes, the popular girl who is also a the best student and has 10/10 gayming skills, and who's humble about it as well a classic
Aug 02, 2023
To:Funsui
ehh, it's fine, I'm just reading because it seems fun :P
real friendships aren't forged through dialogue but punches
HER SISTER IS NAMED HAI I CAN'T DO THIS ANYEMOR
are these people okay
I thought she'd only say no >:'v false advertising
To:Ryuno
understandable :P stream of consciousness is stuff I like reading so I'm be glad to stay with this to the end best of luck!
okok, that helps