Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Aug 08, 2023
HE ACTUALLY DID STOP I was not expecting that tbh moreover, he's truly been annika-pilled I'm still waiting to see some sort of lampshading on the matter though, cuz it feels like they're going from one extreme to the other and there has been 0 comment on the sex after marriage thing (though I'm relatively certain it's meant not to be taken seriously)
I don't think frey is the kind of person that'd join the annika cult, but then again, her moe is not to be underestimated it's insane how they're just rolling with it though it's not like she'd find out if they bust a nut ykno >:'P
so my guess is that she's like that with everyone bless her heart it's pretty cute that she can say stuff like that unironically
everyone but annika is such a himbo
max: I'm straight also max, referring to a man he just shared a bed with: master playboy, lord of holes
I wonder if she's this pushy in general of she acts like this because it's kwan and she wants to defeat the villain of hedonism possessing him
annika was the superpowered mc all along and kwan the villain
I think kwan is more of kwan jr than kwan jr
'what do you think its size' ah yes, priorities
lesgoo
Aug 07, 2023
Vorelando continues to fight late-stage capitalism.
I think this is THE message in a bottle. For too long has this long-running series been in decline after an impressive, all-encompassing peak, and for too long have I wondered: what happened? And it appears that this chapter has finally given us the reason. This is an oil-based economy. The protagonist's resentment towards The Man is in fact the writers' resentment towards the network for the constant interference. Do they truly aim to recreate those peaks by copying rather than inventing, when it was the latter that took them there? Indeed, this is a warning for those wary and weary enough to listen; I have finally found peace.
NO this is where disney bought it isn't it I'd heard the rumors but I didn't think it'd sink this low it's insane what capitalism does to art and this is a cautionary tale
he is a Force of nature
now the writers are copying naruto lol they're desperate