Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Jun 30, 2023
he's SO dramatic I lol'd the entire chapter, and the best part is that she started off chill and got progressively angrier as this went on, as she should tbh
To:LisaLisa
dw, it's just that I'm doing the same thing every now and then due to college and every time I regret it x_x but like I said, maybe he built different
AAAAAAAA FINALLYYYY MY BOYYYY
he walks for an HOUR during MAY while hOLDING HIs laptop wtf
man lives on the edge my back hurts just from thinking about it and I think I got a phantom sunburn
SHEESH, poor eloy
I wonder how that'll work, though. Will they complete all challenges through singing and playing the piano? huh
Jun 28, 2023
guitar-kun and piano-chan
:'D
this really feels like a salaryman's unhinged liveposting
I mean this in the best way possible
idk man, that kensuke description was sus
ehh, I saw the other comment and I don't agree tbh I'm not one for gory stories but I really want to know what happens :P
poor suzuka can't catch a break
HELP that change in tone
in personality, too. it's kind of cute tbh I'm very much intrigued :3
reminded me of 'it will rain' by boyce avenue
akihabara city wtf
I'm intrigued
STAHP