Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
unofficial semicolon inquisitor
P.S: I usually read back as a courtesy but if you're gonna read JUST so I return the favor, heed my warning: I won't.
Jun 06, 2026
in b4 she's a ghost
aw man why do all the fun ones get dropped
he breasted boobily gah damn
Jun 05, 2026
commenting here like all the kool kids
io no parlo italiano
Jun 04, 2026
To:elijah
tbf 5 named characters on ch1 was skill issue on my end but it is what it is
Jun 01, 2026
orochi's parents probably did the naruto run also misused semicolon AHGGGGGGG
May 31, 2026
oh, that's a lot of bold text
May 30, 2026
To:Mara
nom nom yeah I think it helped that I "knew" this one would be minimum length so I tried to keep it simple while with other stories I'd introduce things and run out of time to do what I wanted with them xP with catgirls I want to keep the weird adjacent stuff but also let the non comedy scenes breathe like I think/hope I have in more recent stories so noting that down, ty for telling me :dorolick:
May 29, 2026
I just realized I read this entire thing without liking it, probably bc I was logged out at the time RIP I'll reread n see if I missed anything
tragedy... im scared...
yeaaa of course you got both of them
song of grace showed up on the recs btw
May 28, 2026
this is slander considering u read the the BL and the isekai
May 27, 2026
To:Existus
staff pick btw