Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Winner of the MAL x Honeyfeed Writing Contest 2024 ~Anime Foundation Meets WIT Studio~ ✦ Singer and Producer ✦ Isekai Enthusiast ✦
Sep 18, 2026
Raiga having a romantic moment over here, meanwhile Jora is living in hell 😭 I’ve said it before, but I feel bad for the honorable captain. It definitely seems like the army is affected by some sort of unnatural bloodlust, and that last paragraph of his section nearly confirms it.
The power of commerce 💰 I don’t know how I feel about giving the council the means to make the wind rifles, but maybe they can convince the master of Akkadia to a friendly agreement.
Nice battle 🔥 maybe I missed it in the choreography, but did the girls manage to get away from the collapsing tent, or were they just chilling in there waiting in the smoke? 💨
MVP of the chapter goes to Razzel for the quick thinking, but we can’t forget Fufu as well 💭 I hope the shelter peeps made it out alright.
Time to hit them where it hurts 😤 in their own front yard. I understand being angry with Halliyah for running the first time, but here he is free of his curse and still trying to make a difference. That makes him much more of a hero than before.
Sep 17, 2026
To:LisaLisa
Felix was playing with their fates a little too much, considering they’re on the run 😅 but it’s a little endearing how hopeful he can be sometimes lol. That’s why it’s fortunate he ended up with Kite to steer him right, and keep people from taking advantage of him. There is honor amongst thieves after all…
To:otkrlj
Not to embarrass her, but we been knew.
Fixed the last chapter to be a bit more conclusive 💯 plenty of time for political shenanigans in volume 2…
Sep 16, 2026
To:Goose
Thanks for reading, Goose! You flew right through to the end. 🏃🏻♂️ Rest assured I have many more adventures and locations planned in my head, so hopefully I’ll get to write them soon. Maybe I should do that while I have some creative momentum 🤔 I appreciate the comments, too!
It would appear they have, at long last. Victory 🎉 It wasn’t easy to obtain, but the things we want in life often aren’t—as Felix learned throughout the journey.
‘Twas forged just for him and his campaign 🪓 once upon a time. It’s like a player starting a new game with a piece of equipment from their other account, with no level restrictions.
That was merely the dress rehearsal 🎭 (that’s Felix’s cope, even though they just got their behinds handed to them lol) let’s see what they’ve really got.
Instead of Rollslop, Felix and Prim invented piggyback hax. 😆 It’s basically like Rudeus demon eye of future sight, but it takes a little more coordination to use. I like to imagine Prim like a bazooka attached to Felix’s back like he’s a tank.
I wasn’t sure if I was gonna have the space to get to Prim in volume 1, but I worked out that way after the Cloudspire arc left me a bit of room. 🔮 I also love a good prophecy, though I sure they’d have loved to get some less dire news…
The characters had the same reaction 😂 “Yes yes yes! Wait— No no no!” Fresh out of the frying pan and into the volcano 🌋