Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cuddle-Fish.
Aug 27, 2023
Finally Keith scored in an official match. Hope that his stamina lasts if he is switched in again.
Aug 26, 2023
A date it is!
Keith used Substitute. It's super effective!
Aug 25, 2023
Poor Sean. The opposite of plot armor hit him. So next match is Keith's turn to be switched in for a moment...
Aug 24, 2023
Nice recording session, too bad they noticed the red light, or Masaki could have secretly listened in a bit.
Aug 23, 2023
Congratulations on finishing your first work here, that alone is an achievement quite some of the other contest participants didn't get too.
Hope you can improve on some of the areas that are still lacking skills in and maybe find a good editor.
Some of the usual issues with some of the dialogs, but all in all a nice way to wrap it up where it started, even if it is just a temporary endpoint. Some proper editing and some changes to the dialog here and there would likely help to keep readers engaged.
Well, looks like Carlos earned his long awaited introduction fair and square.
Aug 21, 2023
Delightfully devilish Jessica.
Aug 20, 2023
Seems Masaki dropped the ball here, should have at least asked her about the lyrics...
To:Christian Widjaya
Ah okay, I thought the confession would be it and everything else would come way later. Well, then I am looking forward to the next chapter.
As for the timing, I just happened to have Nymphaea and HimeXHime on my to read list and when I wanted to start reading the former I saw the notification.
Nice climax of the romance plot for now, I'll be honest, for a moment I wasn't sure you wouldn't double down on the missunderstanding/drama again.
On to the basketball we go?
Aug 19, 2023
If you find the time, you might want to rephrase some line, like "run away there's someone angry", this seems like it was translated from another line/concept that worked in you language but doesn't really translate 1to1.
But focus on finishing first, there are less then 2 weeks left. Maybe take your time and find someone to be you editor later on.
Yeah, I'd go with chaotic neutral after the reading the last chapter too.
Good job on finishing the (first volume of the) novel. It was an enjoyable read.
I'll try to catch you on discord one of these days too. (Not much to criticize as I really lack writing and editing experience. To be quite honest, reading your's and some other's entries really made me realize a lot of shortcomings of my own story.)