Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
story demon writer & animator among other things, building The Suzume Project
Jun 28, 2023
We're on the weakest chapter so far, if character dialogue could come into its own more & feel like each person has a more personal, partial grasp of the world in which they live (and not a narrator's pov) we're looking at some gooood stuff! Keep up the great work!! 😤🔥
Oh, to be a baker with a pitchfork, off on the beginnings of my grand adventure to defeat the Great Evil Witch and claim my rightful place amongst the heroic bakers of old... What's that? I'm gonna catch a smack-down in the first 2500 words of the story? 😟 All that aside, this is a lot of fun! Glad to get some back-info on the witch's crime, although I still find myself yearning for some specific finesse or twist that ignites that spark between Oliver and Ms. Teleport-On-A-Hair-Trigger (oops). Happens to the best of us, lass. Overall enjoying this a lot! Keep up the great work brotha!!
Jun 26, 2023
To:Feyblue
oh don't you worry, you have all the ingredients in play to excellent effect. the barrier of "next chapter" is just a bit to chomp on, so keep building things up the way you have been 😎
ayaa this writing takes me through so smooth like! Awesome character & vibrance in all of this, keep up the great work :)
Jun 14, 2023
Ahhh thank you so much Gil! Your comment's a great honour to receive, I'm so glad that what I at least think is coming out is reaching. I can't promise that it won't simply be time spent with a story, no sincere direction or resolution, but I want to at least promise sincerity in the time spent with it 🙏 For that recognition I'm beside myself, thank you!! I'll keep going :)
Jun 10, 2023
To:Kitsune
Ahhhw Kitsune thank you so much!! 😭❤️ I really appreciate you reading & your kind words! I hope to build this world out into something special! Always looking forward to Sakuta's next hijinks, keep up the good work 😎😎
It's interesting, as I was feeling things out it just felt right - but I think that the "proper" nouns feel very solid in time, including starting sentences capitally - I think since I'm playing with the idea of how transient the present is, taking away the "properness" of everything felt like the right perspective for my character to take.
Yeeeaaaa!! Documaking in an MMO was something I never thought I'd see, love this
Jun 09, 2023
this chapter is glistening