Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
story demon writer & animator among other things, building The Suzume Project
Jul 08, 2023
To:kazesenken
And... Muscular! 💪💪 Thanks so much for reading, Kaze!! 😼
To:Deleted User
If only Naoki had your instincts 😼 Red doesn't mean stop to a man who knows only 'go'... 😓😓 You're so right! This is a romance story. Right... I see... oops... I'm sure things'll work out fine 😤😤 Thanks so much for reading Tomo!!
To:lolitroy
She just wants some tea man,,, I guess there aren't enough vending machines in Minato 😔
To:Kitsune
Kiiit thank you so much brother! The commentary everyone and you left gave me such a boost into feeling like I could publish this year, I don't know what I would've done without it 😼🙏 Wahaha even after all's said and done I still think the bar won this time, I hope the next chapter continues to deliver for you! 😼
To:Syed Al Wasee
And maan it's high praise indeed for my mysterious girl to be compared to Kyouko! I love that woman and Furuba so much, and so have to salute your taste
Aaah I appreciate it so much 😼 Go forth and be infected by Naoki's success brother!!
To:possum
Ahh I'm so grateful you thought so!! My primary goal for this novel is to make sure the reader has fun, so I really hope I can keep that up all the way through! Thank you for reading possum 😊🙏
To:NREM1
aaaa that’s such high praise! thank you REM 😭🙏
Jul 07, 2023
Your prose is so smooooth to read, I practically competitively-modified-Keied my through this 😼 Awesome!
Woaaooah I'm glad I finally got around to this 😿 Particularly near the end the richness of the emotion & the feeling of being in that apartment with Mitsu is so there!! Looking forward to digging deeper 😩!!
The style has become substantial, honestly cracked entry 😼 Looking forward to picking the rest of this up
Look out for the 'HEr' 71 paragraphs down 😼 'HEr eyes locked on him, still glaring.' Really admire how you write these games! Can't for the life of me imagine how you hash out all the details on what you want to happen. There's something about the protective lil' sister archetype that makes my heart go WHOOOOOOOOO, Mizuki the MVP honestly Keep up the great work man!!!
To:Shulox
Waaa thank you Shu!!! Always great to hear when you're enjoying 😊😊 You're right tho, the poor dude isn't even signed up with Doordash 😿 Heheheh I wondered about that, *click click click click click*, it's a nice reliable sound, sort of like a clock ticking uwu
I big appreciate your kind words bro! Hope you're having a blast writing, it's on my list to check out 😼 Keep up the reading & great work both!
Jul 03, 2023
Let's GOOOOOO Izumi be like "I have to *decide*?!" The formatting left me caught off-guard at the change of scene, remember to use paragraph breaks to your advantage if you want a piece of information to stand out like how the two of them decided to meet on Sunday! Also it was a little strange for them to meet and no dialogue be present - could just be an interesting choice I have to mull over but for what feels like a casual setting that hasn't been built up to feel quite so "zoomed out", may be worth considering 🤔 Awesome work brotha!! Doing the dream team proud 😤 Keep it up!
Or styrofoam! (Haru might wanna get himself checked)