Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
It's a me. I'm an aspiring light novel writer hoping to one day see my works in anime form. I hope that my works at least brighten up your day and give you something to look forward to.
Sep 20, 2023
Illusion magic can be a really nasty foe. I wonder if there's more to what Charlie saw. I just get the feeling whatever he saw might be real. 🤔
Leveling up via exp potions? Well that's one way to do it. Uh oh Illusion time.
Tea party? Well anyone that played Fire Emblem Three Houses knows how important tea parties are. Wait Sandwiches too?👀 Dang, who cares if she can't cook an egg, her tea party skills are through the roof.
Charlie isn't as bad as I thought he'd be. He seems more like the Lorenz Hellman Gloucester type of character.
Guess Charlie's good now since he's been purified. 😆
With a name like Cougar killer, I was expecting some guy in a full cougar pelt. Instead it's just a snobby noble that attracts cougars.🤣
So the moon emperor wants to take away all magic because...he thinks everyone's lazy? Sounds a little harsh considering Walden claims that magic is essential for daily life.
So many questions. Why could Walden suddenly use magic. What's the moon emperor going to do? Why the sudden proposal? Guess I gotta keep reading to find out.😆
Sep 19, 2023
To:SkeletonIdiot
Yeah, digital real estate Luigi was easily one of the most antagonistic characters, thus far. Considering he scammed Dumbee and Roux took the brunt of it, he was going to suffer a punishment for it. As for the line Roux says to him before kicking him into the gorge, it's actually a real line from episode 1 of the Super Mario bros super show. There's some debate over whether Mario's actor actually said the line, but it sure sounds like he says it.
Sep 18, 2023
Correct. For this episode, the two big references are Indiana Jones and Crocodile Dundee. Dumbee's name itself is also a parody of Crocodile Dundee.
Sep 17, 2023
Dumbee really is a lovable goofball. If only Roux could just learn to not be so uptight and serious all the time. Each episode will be themed around a specific reference. See if you can spot them all.😁
Sep 16, 2023
A kingdom based off Japan huh? Well now I'm really intrigued. Wonder if that means Erika will meet some ninjas. I can only imagine what would take place if that happened.😆 Though I could see Arno being mistaken for a ninja due to his disguise. Wonder if that's how they'll get roped into their next adventure.🤔
Sep 15, 2023
So volume 2 ends with Erika learning to read.😂 I easily enjoyed volume 2 more than volume 1. I think the Western mafia were a far more intimidating threat than the thralls. Since we didn't learn what truly happened to them and Gino, I'm wondering if they'll come back for vengeance before being truly defeated. I'm looking forward to volume 3.
Sep 14, 2023
Glad you enjoy it. Look forward to where their adventure will take them.
Sep 13, 2023
Gotta milk milk milk that content. Ironically, I don't really have plans to drag this story out long term. It will probably be around 10 or 12 chapters. Of course, if I come up with more ideas, who knows how long it will go for.😂 As for when the next chapters will release? Not sure. I've got ideas for the next major plot point, but still need to write it. It will definitely spice up the story though, so look forward to it. Thanks for continuing to read this.