Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
It's a me. I'm an aspiring light novel writer hoping to one day see my works in anime form. I hope that my works at least brighten up your day and give you something to look forward to.
Aug 18, 2023
To:minatika
I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. Like the one focusing on Mukuro's mother, this was also one of the chapters I really wanted to get right. As for grandpa, I wanted to make him a fun and supportive character with a realistic backstory. He'll be around a lot more, now that he has an apprentice. As for why his toys are so acclaimed, each toy he makes features a unique gimmick. For example, the blue bear can store something roughly the size of a wallet inbetween its arms.
Aug 17, 2023
Massive respect to Haruhi for speaking his mind. Those are the kinds of protagonists you want to root for.
To:SkeletonIdiot
I never knew that was a thing. 😂
Grandpa's cool and supportive. Now he can happily pass his teachings on to the next generation thanks to his grandson.
Did not expect Amamiya to also visit Claire, but its fitting that Jun makes peace with her before pursuing Claire. Looking forward to the chapter(and the maid drawing).
Aug 16, 2023
Figurines and posters as well. 😁
Reggie would be proud.
Aug 15, 2023
Famicom Detective Club. Akari Tachihara is a parody of one of the series' protagonists, Ayumi Tachibana.
I was not expecting this chapter to be so heart wrenching. First Jun learns that he would've died if not for Claire. Then he's back on Earth. Now prediction time: I think the key to finding Claire will be at the run down building where they first met on Earth. I think Jun will find the key in the exact spot where the door first appeared.
(Two characters in maid outfits if there's a tie?👀 Now I'm hoping for a tie.😂 At least Duke Elvett will be subjected to the maid outfit😏)
Aug 14, 2023
That would be brutal.😅
Dang, an entire ghost pepper!? That guy must have been breathing fire in the bathroom.🐲🔥
Aug 13, 2023
Now things are starting to make sense. This explains why Claire wanted to help Jun so much. I'm loving the backstory and looking forward to how it will conclude. (Congrats on getting 1,000 likes. As for the maid outfit, I was hoping for complete chaos and would have voted Duke Elvett just for the lols if he was a viable pick.🤣 )
Aug 12, 2023
Sadly Kageyama alread owns all the Astrid merch in existence, so offering to trade that wouldn't work as well.😅 The haggling game Crowboy plays is a parody of Rusty's Real Deal Baseball. I felt it was fitting to do a parody of a game where you haggle, considering Crowboy did just that. As for what Crowboy plans to offer? It will be revealed very soon.😉
Eternal Darkness really deserves a remake. The best part is that this isn't the last we'll see of Insanity's ballad in the story.😉 Astrid has big plans for the crazy route stream.
#Ghostpeppermurder is real. 😅 As for the second game, its a parody of Famicom Detective Club. Ironically, the title is parodying the 1st game, The Missing Heir, but the game is actually a parody of the 2nd game, The Girl Who Stands Behind. Girl Who Stands Behind also has a mechanic where you'll be rewarded hearts depending on how efficiently you solve the case.