Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm just a nerd that thinks reading is one of the most wonderful things in this world. If my stories can resonate with people, I will be happy.
(she/her) Email: [email protected]
Feb 20, 2026
To:Mara
I shall be releasing them on a weekly basis if I can get everything finished
Feb 17, 2026
... now I'm having a mini panic Why did I stop drawing landscapes? 🫠
Jan 27, 2026
I like Bukit's vibes
Also, "Take responsibility" is definitely a way to phrase things
I see... he wouldn't squish Naomi without consent
Good. Riku is a proper gentleman
Jan 25, 2026
Thank you for blessing me with this read. I appreciate it.
Hurray! She's out of her doomer mindset now
Yay, the punch in the face and video recording of Haruki's scumminess was beautifully cathartic
The votes thing is nice ammo for Sakuya to have, though I feel like it could've been better foreshadowed.
Also, you've done a great job making Haruki very hateable
JunxYuto ship is sailing. I'm all for it
Also, I once again need to make sure that Haruki's face is intimately acquainted with my fist or the ground 🙂
Don't listen to Nakano. I ship JunXYuto wholeheartedly now
I have the urge to energetically introduce Haruki's face to my fist 😇
Jan 22, 2026
To:Ochroleucous
Thank you for reading!! I'm glad that you enjoyed it
To:Clueless
They really do
Jan 21, 2026
To:Cashew Cocoa
Thank you Coco! I hope you enjoy the rest of their story
Jan 12, 2026
Well that's depressing...