Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm just a nerd that thinks reading is one of the most wonderful things in this world. If my stories can resonate with people, I will be happy.
(she/her) Email: [email protected]
Dec 10, 2025
To:Cashew Cocoa
It really can be lol. It's such an interesting word
Dec 09, 2025
No idea. Just lucky I suppose :p Or perhaps the judges are persons of culture as well 🤭
Dec 05, 2025
To:Mai
You flatter me. I just have a good grip on these kinds of things 🥰
Dec 01, 2025
To:TheLeanna_M
Thank you Leanna! I'm doing my best to edit stuff now and work my way back up to the current chapter
I'm glad that you like their shenanigans :p
Nov 26, 2025
I was not expecting that last line 😭
Nov 24, 2025
Riku is the straightest man to ever straight man.
Nov 20, 2025
I apologize 🫠
Despite the awkward prose of this story, both main characters are actually quite likable so far. You did well in making me want to root for them.
Nov 17, 2025
Darn it. I wish I'd had this idea 😭
To:Ochroleucous
Yippee, thank you
He's just doing his best 😭
Nov 16, 2025
No comment on how Val sees procreation 🤐
I did my best to select each word carefully, thank you Mai 😭
Nov 14, 2025
Mountain elves, fancy tech, modern plumbing potential? Now things are really ramping up
(And to answer Martha's question, it's obviously because Cotter is the MC :p)