Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Welcome to my niche corner. I don't read light-novels, and I don't really write 'em. So I don't know why I'm here.
Jul 25, 2026
To:Kitsune
Oh I'm not complaining about a lack of "cannons". I agree, petite gals need more time to shine, my imagination just came up with an older face and more bird features for some reason. Not a fault of your descriptions at all, I just somehow wound up with stringy, wiry battle-hardened bird lady instead of anime gal But that's just the old case of seeing the art of characters after one's already formed a mental image and getting a bit jarred. Doesn't affect the story in any way
Jul 24, 2026
I admit I've been shadowing this story for a lil while and was gonna throw down likes when I read it properly, but honestly I've already read it at this point, so have a like dump. I also didn't look at any of the (very beautiful) art before reading, and finding out Kite is actually a 12-year-old baby-face simping for a 30-year-old dude instead of a hardened and scarred bird-girl with a beak is something I'm still processing....
Jul 03, 2026
To:Jen_F
Nah I did "sad horror ending" once, never again
Glad you did! Can't say I ever will, but it was fun to write them
Jun 30, 2026
This felt straight from HG Wells or Jules Verne or something and that ending did not disappoint. Poor guy, gone mad on good food, given as food to cthulhu. RIP Rupert Higgenbottom, victim of early 20th century protagonist bad luck 😔
Hoo boy I'm getting flashbacks to being forced to read Jules Verne in school The style is immaculate
I don't know what it says about me that I was fully prepared for Hannah to be swatted like a fly, but I'm glad she wasn't. Nice lil episode, a day in the life of Jeremiah, vampire slayer and smooth talker That was fun
I'm not sure whether to be encreeped, amused, sympathetic, or vaguely nauseous, and the combination of all of those is an interesting cocktail
EEE vibes but slightly less insane? Sounds like fun count me in
Jun 29, 2026
To:Gurg
At your service (👍🏻ᴗ ‿ᴗ)👍🏻 Brought him back though didn't I
To:Literate_Manul
I'm not Pruf, even if occasionally the angst demons have come a-knockin'
That's probably why it got in there lol. I'd like to get back to Dragonmance (if there weren't all these competitions I'd also like to enter popping up....) so it's on the brain heh.
Thanks! Now I just have to go around hunting down everyone else's 😈
in my notes it has something along the lines of "Make Lise and readers scream" so my job here is done
Exactly you get it
I'm so very glad I got to keep this central joke
Jun 19, 2026
Man, that was something alright. Great atmosphere, absolute bilge-scraper of a main character who was alright till he turned out to be a freaking serial killer (had me screaming ngl. In a good way), and pretty tight mystery overall! I kind of added this to my library and forgot about it till it's what, two weeks out from announcements, but hey. 9/10, incredibly spooky and very mind-screwy but impeccably solid. Poor Bjorge did not deserve that fate, but Drunken Drutken absolutely did 💯 Btw, Mr. Russel-turned-Draugen best character. Definitely the kind of justice-seeking beyond-the-grave vigilante all Norwegian villages should have
I meant it as a joke.... Heck, I'm not recovering from this. Sir draugen your honour you may have him, please drag him to the depths of the ocean where he belongs.