May 30, 2026
Ooh, we getting somewhere. This is quite a large team, I feel like giving them actual names would help but descriptors work I guess. I do not envy you trying to keep track of them all, but you seem to be doing a good job so far. You might just have to be careful that they don't get lost or Riku winds up a side character in his own story, but you look like you know what you're doing, so I won't harp on there.
This is an intriguing scenario ngl. You'd think SACH would be more careful and not threaten to kill new students on their first day when these superpowered guys are supposed to be pretty rare, but hey, if they can heal like Riku seems to be able to (sometimes?) I guess they can take it. I'm a little surprised Riku isn't using his super amazing static powers to blitz through this, but maybe they just don't work under pressure that well. Makes sense, he's new to them.
In any case, interesting chapter, as always the prose is nice, (though putting dialogue on the same line as the action of the character speaking would help make who's speaking a bit clearer), and you write action well 👌 Looking forward to seeing where it goes!