Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My stories trend the future: maybe not right now. I've been writing web novels for... too long.
May 04, 2026
Aah, now the suspenseful horror kicks in... I think. Not sure what horror is for psyche horror. Either way, nice.
Ooh. I'm kinda getting vibes like Stepford Wives. Was that a psyche horror? Not sure, But the way you write this narrative is really engaging.
Wow. Damn this is good. So, ye, the contrast shift between parents at C1 to parents at C2 is so slight, but having the MC call it out makes it standout. I think this genre is your calling, Trite. 😎
Waah. This is really heavy stuff, the good stuff kind.😍
Apr 11, 2026
Lots of good details.
Apr 05, 2026
Good action build up.
good start.
Fun stuff. Pace and flow is nice. This makes me think of the spider isekai litrpg anime. Can't recall the name of the anime tho.
Mar 26, 2026
Good start.
Mar 24, 2026
Aah it's so good to read peak in the finals... God bless you. 😇
Mar 22, 2026
Yanno, this type of writing and genre is really your thing. Good stuff.
Based
Peak
Mar 11, 2026
Good start with the gambit for life or death and the woman dangling the do/don't card.
Feb 09, 2026
Belated congrats on reaching finals.