Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My stories trend the future: maybe not right now. I've been writing web novels for... too long.
Jun 27, 2026
The protagonist's theorizing pulls the reading flow down the page. Good stuff.
Very emotional with strong hooks. Good story. Good luck with the contest.
I enjoyed your time exploration. Good luck with the contest.
Jun 26, 2026
Very fast paced read but good stuff. I like the concept. Good luck for the oneshot challenge.
Good read. Good luck.
Jun 24, 2026
Emotional weight is heavy. I can almost imagine Leo going mad. good stuff.
Good story. Can you expand it out to fit the 5K-6K word count possibly by the submission date? The opening hook was solid and the five character POVs worked well.
Congrats for the win. 🎉
Good story. Good luck.
Not bad for first time writing. The energy and character were strong. Just needed more structure to make the read down the page flow tighter. But that sort of thing comes with practice over time. Keep at it.
Jun 20, 2026
Being pig sunk home a valuable lesson 😀. Good story. Good luck.
Jun 17, 2026
Good stuff Kaze.
Jun 11, 2026
Cute story so far. Keep at it.
Jun 08, 2026
To:obliviousbushtit
When you're too focused on delivering peak, it's understandable the thought of reading others is on a backburner. Congrats and well done.
Jun 07, 2026
Cool story with lots of emotional beats. Good luck with the finals. Strong for the win!!!