Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My stories trend the future: maybe not right now.
I've been writing web novels for... too long. I'm taking a break from the writing industry.
Jul 12, 2026
Good start. Ark is a likeable weak-to-strong hero.
Jul 08, 2026
Good story so far. Good luck with the contest.
Aah, so she's acting like a conduit instead. Cool.
So, she got isekai'd through a handshake. Creative.
This is good SoL fantasy.
I like the story's grit. Good stuff.
Jul 07, 2026
To:Kitsune
Thanks heaps.
Pretty much 😆
Good start.
Jul 05, 2026
Poor child. At least the undead are friendly.
Jun 30, 2026
The best shoujo opening chapters I've read on this site.
Jun 29, 2026
Reality distortion is strong. Good read.
Jun 28, 2026
I got a strong reality distortion vibe. Good story. Good luck with the contest.
Good story Gurg. Good luck with the contest.
Jun 27, 2026
The protagonist's theorizing pulls the reading flow down the page. Good stuff.