Aug 27, 2026
⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊ 67 Author Note ₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
Fusudueujenhjdd!! Sums up my brain level after writing this beast.
I wasn't intending to write an entry for the constant. After the last Kado one wrecked by brain and gave me emotional damage from 'certain' beta readers I'm acquainted with. I was like, this time nope.
After few others goaded me to give it a go, I did a couple of chapters then called it quits. However, the story idea was brewing in my brain. Like that annoying song you can't get out of your head until you listen to it again or something else, I plotted the story to the hero quest outline I had did for tragic hero.
Then it was just something I had to write until the end.
I don't think this would even, remotely, enter a short list. It's not kado's style. I got off the cozy fantasy beats well after chapter 3. But, who knows.
There is an epilogue, if people are that invested. Otherwise, I can't be bothered to write it. Tbh, the epilogue could be a series continuation. But I think chapter 67 is enough.
Anyway. No more contests like this again.