Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Mar 30, 2026
To:Crys Meer
There will be a bit of drama later on, but it'd definitely full on fluff most of the time.
And, sorry for the late reply. Hope you'll get to a cat café soon! 💜
Mar 27, 2026
This was so cute. The sweetest 'not date' they, or at least Hade, have ever been on. And she got him hooked on planet watching, so I'm sure there are many more to come... 🪐 💕
Mar 26, 2026
That hotel is like an archive of grief and abuse. And violence. And, seeing your latest art, I assume Masaru at some point will turn to wrath in his desperation.
Part of me applauds him for going to confront his superiors at his old office, and the other part is bracing for things to hit the shits even worse. 😭
Uhu, and here I thought it couldn't get all that much worse... that that woman would provide some sort of answers... but NO: Just more questions.
At least after something like this, his superiors should answer the phone at some point... should...
Mar 25, 2026
To:mindokusai
Thank you so much! And thank you for sticking with the story!
Oh wow. Hade really is digging up his long hidden chivalry here. I'm as stunned as Mimi was. Very few references to his own magnificence and he's being genuinely helpful. Both taking extra care of the telescope, but also helping Mimi with the setup. And referring to meeting a girl as 'not a date', is a new one as well.
Mar 24, 2026
Ugh, I'm glad she managed to talk some sense into Mallory, he'd have died for sure. Sticking to the rules and following the schedule until the day is over does seem to be the only way to get out/survive.
So... the invisibleness is starting to manifest into reality as well... or, at least into the special 'reality' of Warm Embraces...
And, the eyes make an appearance. Always a bad sign. If the hate is coming from someone trying to stop whatever is going on in the hotel, I doubt things will go well for them. 🥺
Ugh. Asshole police officers! And again, had they been in a rich neighborhood, he would almost certainly have been allowed to file the missing person's report for his *neighbour*... Now, let's see what unpleasantnesses Warm Embraces has to offer tonight...
This was a really sweet and funny moment for them, a glimpse of camaraderie their lives completely lack. Unfortunately I suspect there won't be many, if any, more of these moments where they can feel a sense of belonging. They're both so trapped in their lives, so far down the societal ladder that it's basically impossible for them to break free - or even imagine a way to do so... 🥺
Mar 23, 2026
Sad Horror Brigade for the win! 😭
To:Prufrock
And this is just the beginning... 🥺
Mar 21, 2026
At least he made i back outside... and that little old lady there gave me a tiny hope someone else knows that's something very wrong is going on in that hotel... But... yeah... well. Poor Masaru. You catch that invisible, but heavy hopelessness so well. 🖤
Mar 20, 2026
To:Mara
Shower scenes are always great. Even, or perhaps especially, in psy horror.
There'll be some, um... happy flashbacks... 🥺
To:Bubbles
I didn't read that one... but I'll take that as a compliment while questioning every pacing decision I've made. 🤔