Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A student of wordcraft, breathing life into worlds that exist only in the mind.
Mar 18, 2026
To:Moon
Right?
These villagers almost seem to have an Innsmouth thing going on.
I’m on the fence as to whether he is the Captain or a First Officer.
Mar 17, 2026
I’m not sure what the biggest threat is now to Druknet. The monster or these villagers.
I got a funny story about sleep deprivation: When I was in the Army and doing my BIQ (Basic Infanry Qualification) Course, we had a final exercise that went on for a week and there was no sleep to be had. Well, I was one of the pickets during the fourth night on barely any sleep and I heard on the radio from one of the others that there was a pink rabbit out there. Sure enough, I saw the same thing running in front of my trench about 400 meters out. I called “Stand To!” and the whole platoon was up. I explained what I saw to the Platoon Warrant who chewed me out. Turns out one of our instructors had gotten a hold of an Easter costume and decided to mess with us.
To:Sammi9519
I got another one.
He might’ve ran away from someone during the sinking. Leaving them to their fate.
“Come back!” is the last cry he heard from his doomed crew mates before it all went south.
You’d give ol’ Poe himself a run for his money with this one.
Is Druknet imagining things? Is it real?
Will his outbursts be his undoing?
Will Druknet “come back”?
Man, the people in this village have…problems.
I get the whole “wary of outsiders” thing but they take it to the extreme.
Druknet washed up on the shore. Not like he chose to be there.
You keep teasing with that watch… I have theories…
Rolled his ankle twice!? Bruh how did he keep moving?
I’m intrigued by the watch. I’m a sucker for symbolism and I can’t help but theorize there is a meaning behind it.
BTW that monster reveal is nightmare fuel. Oceans and lakes creep me out to begin with and I want none of that smoke.
To:SkeletonIdiot
Take my advice, don’t watch either…
The Thing or The Terror before going up there.
You’ll sleep better lol.
I got to experience that “weeks of darkness” while I was up in Nunavut.
It’s kind of beautiful and haunting at the same time…
…at least until you remind yourself that there are polar bears out there and you better get inside.
Golly gee nothing ominous to see here right?
lol
Mar 13, 2026
To:T. Hee Sage
Blink twice if I should put money on it.
I really like the tension you’re building in this chapter.
It feels like a cross between a classic literature like Frankenstein and a Dario Argento horror movie. Both of which I thoroughly enjoy.
Well done! I’m hooked!
Henrik needs a vacation.
Hiding secrets from the wife probably isn’t going to fly either.
This reluctance to admit something might be wrong is gonna bite him in the rear end…I think anyway lol.
How old is Henrik?
It’s almost like he’s got early onset Alzheimers.
As for the suited man and the figure, I’m getting serious Jason and the Argonaut’s vibes. Where the gods are playing chess.