Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing. So I write what I want.
For Goose Comments -- like, comment, and follow my stories. The more you pop up in my Notifications, the more likely I am to do the same for you.
Yes. It's a bribe.
Jul 28, 2026
To:Terrycat
In this part of Canada we just call that the Last Beer Run.
I love the little details you’ve added to this story. The fuses being different dependant on what magic was used was very cool and such a nice touch. I also am enjoying the way you do death and gore. It’s very poetical simple and powerful at the same time. Really transports me into the scene.
I also love the idea of crickets being the main foot soldier at this point. They’re close enough to locust that the idea of these massive creatures swarming is enough to make the skin crawl. And that ending! The flames! Yeeeeek!
Such a nice touch to get a glimpse at his life before. His peaceful existence before being called to be a hero again. I know I’ve said it before but I love the interaction between the two old friends. The way he pokes that Hilami is his lover. Just a fun little addition to the tragedy that has unfolded in his past. I am curious about this forlorn march. What an interesting and mysterious concept!
Fantastic first chapter! I think you did an amazing job with all of the vivid descriptions you provided. It really makes the world feel alive. I can see the bright colours of the fabrics and the vibrancy of the world. You have a lot of great hooks here. Watchwork hearts. Wildhearts? Where’s the grandfather? What in the steampunk is going on?
Very interesting. It’s neat to see how the other side is living…I mean if you call it that with all the reading. From “sentences” to death to “sentenced” to death. Amiright?! And the fact that she had cared enough to bury him in a grave. Very curious.
Damn! They made it across the rainbow road without an issue! Can’t relate. Hopefully they can be safe in this new land…at least for a while.
And the mention of saint class magic has me thinking jobless reincarnation vibes. I love when levels aren’t numbers but names. It really adds another tier of complexity and uniqueness to a setting. Can’t help but wonder where they’re going from here!
Jul 27, 2026
Ah! That seemed so reckless! Jumping off and into danger, she needs to be careful. I mean I get it but it definitely caused me to stress on behalf of her.
I found this group of survivors very interesting. They’re safe but not? Praising a false god? Are they cultists or was there more going on. I find it so intriguing and I have so many questions!
So wait. Reincarnation into reincarnation? Someone call Christopher Nolan we got ourselves a winner here. lol.
What a cute little cloud creature thing. This couldn’t possibly go poorly at all! What mischief will this little thing get into?
Oooh, the plot thickens! Who is this Crow fellow? Never trust a crow. But at least it’s not a goose. Could have been dangerous. And is this the story teller from the beginning?! Are we coming full circle?!
To:Chezburger
Yeah...the Koviks are not great people. Estarians are like, "Wow, you guys are evil," while the Koviks are basically "Wooooooow. Eeeeeevvvviiiiiillllllll!"
Oooh, a little bit of trauma for this traumatic hero. Great fight scene. It was really well done and left a lot of fantastic questions. I can’t help but wonder who sent them. Whether it was another nation or his own brother. We shall see!
Harbinger hasn't wronged him yet...ish. lol
I love the way you write stressful situations. There’s always this air of rush and panic that surrounds everything. I can’t help but feel like I’m on the deck of the ship as everyone shouts at once. Amazing!
As for the little nudge of foreheads together. Always adorable. I love how this little motion always makes it into your stories. It’s such a maracore moment and I love it!
Jul 26, 2026
To:Mara
Myassss…
To:Goosey
Some time…
To…
Settle?