Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing. So I write what I want.
For Goose Comments -- like, comment, and follow my stories. The more you pop up in my Notifications, the more likely I am to do the same for you.
Yes. It's a bribe.
Aug 26, 2026
To:Mara
Rollercoaster of axe and happiness. I'm glad you enjoyed!
To:Goosey
Honey, wake up, new lore drop!
To:Jen_F
And now to explore where the story began.
To:Terrycat
We made it back to the start.
And he's the king.
He made it...after thirty years.
He had no other choice. Or at least, thought that.
I needed to make him an HF hottie right before the end. You know, catch the stragglers in the story.
So twisted. So loved. I'm glad you enjoyed.
Think of how much fun they could have. She'd make Sebastian seem like a lil pup.
Can't keep it hidden from you. You saw it coming from the beginning, lol.
Thank you for saying so! I'm always dropping lore right up to the end. I'm glad you found this bit satisfying.
An axe?! Et tu Terry?
Just the response I was hoping for!
Evil incarnate. Pure wickedness. The axe wielder of this story.