Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing. So I write what I want.
For Goose Comments -- like, comment, and follow my stories. The more you pop up in my Notifications, the more likely I am to do the same for you.
Yes. It's a bribe.
Aug 26, 2026
To:Terrycat
*Hugs* Thanks for joining me in this emotional rollercoaster.
To:Goosey
*Pats head.* I'm sorry for the pain. Thanks for the company.
To:Mara
But but but...hurray, he won?
To:Jen_F
He lived his life with Harbinger pushing him on. And when he needed it most, he needed to do it himself.
Win? Meeeeehhhh, maybe?
Twists upon twists and Sebastian.
Say it together class: "Fuck Sebastian!"
Translation: I am really shocked. I can't believe the author did this!
Don't encourage the axe!
AH! The axe is back!
Because I sure do love a twist. Especially when they keep appearing!
That would have been too happy of an ending, lol.
The twist!
I mean...at least there wasn't an axe this time, lol
Only time will tell...