Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Exophonic writer living in Tokyo. Writes and enjoys: Urban Fantasy / Historical Fiction / NSFW / Music / Drama / Slice of Life
Would love to exchange honest feedback!
Feb 19, 2026
Darn XD Akio is definitely a jerk, but I can see this going somewhere 👀
Oh noooooo poor Miyo!
Feb 17, 2026
Okay, I like this take on Eros XD he’s hilariously annoying.
How did Elena carry that huge stack of paper in her suit? 😆
Him calling her a Lumbering Redwood was hilarious XD also the line about Sean being everything he wasn’t - extremely gay was really good 🤣
Feb 15, 2026
To:Literate_Manul
Ope haha well I still look forward to reading more! And he is a chaotic and mischievous God after all, “huh?” seems fitting XD
You’re welcome! I saw the changes and it is much clearer now! ^^
Ohhhh didn’t see that twist of them being turned into each other coming!! Gotta give it to Dionysus, in most stories only one changes to live in the other’s world, now they both did! And albeit cynical I thought his speech about Love was beautiful. Hooked on this!
Sorry if I’ve got a bit confused here, but first Dionysus says the trial will commence at dawn, but is it the next day when Lucius wakes? Also is he back in his world, but then walks back through the veil because he can access it now?
I love the idea of The masquerade though! Kind of like Yubaba’s trial for Chihiro at the end to pick out her parents from between the pigs.
Holy alliterations Batman! I mean, Goose. That was amazing! I agree with Jane, it had such a storybook vibe.
Nooooo. Lucius, buddy, she just explained she doesn’t do the promises and feelings things and here you go overwriting all that by abusing your wish power? And essentially stealing her from the god she belongs to? Power move, Lucius XD
This is all gonna go so wrong and I’m looooving it XD
Ope, this is not going to end well… but rational decisions rarely make for an entertaining story 👀
Feb 14, 2026
Something tells me Hermes is gonna be even bigger trouble than our cute little satyr or even his rambunctious half-brother…
The not-so-guilty Oops XD
Making the lady trip was pretty mean, Melissa! XD But the way she observed Lucius and already fell in love with him is so cute!