Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Exophonic writer living in Tokyo. Writes and enjoys: Urban Fantasy / Historical Fiction / NSFW / Music / Drama / Slice of Life
Would love to exchange honest feedback!
Feb 26, 2026
To:Liz
New Liz comment, yay! 🥰 Thank you for reading! I’m glad you like the new characters :) we almost have the whole cast…
It begs the question how old Kaoru really is. Seems like he has flirted by/with poetry before! 😆
Feb 25, 2026
“Where are we?” “Hell.” 🤣
Also I’m scared to ask what Oto thinks an equestrian is
Oh look at that, Oto was sort of useful! Bullet thingies XD I agree with Hayami too; pocketless dresses are shite.
To:Literate_Manul
The Mesopotamian copper complaint is legendary, thanks to tumblr and social media hopefully more people will know it XD
The bit about the inferior copper XD *insert “I understood that reference” gif*
That is why Kaoru is coughing, he’s trying so hard not to make that joke knowing poor innocent Yuame wouldn’t get it 😩🤣
Thank you for getting caught up!! Wait - damnit, now I have to write more 😭
COMING SOON!
I’m just as disappointed as you are, trust me
But yes I felt I had to stay in character XD; Kaoru is the extrovert, Yuame does better in a backstage supporting role XD
Thank you! I like my actors too XD glad you could picture them clearly! Haha, that would have been interesting, but they actually are regular humans! :)
And Yuame would make such a gorgeous onnagata. He’d be the sole muse for all of Tokyo’s ukiyoe artists!
Feb 24, 2026
Insert another comment on Hayami’s really shitty father
I LOVE HER
Eep okay that was hot
Oto is officially the himboest himbo to ever himbo
I was starting to feel a bit sorry for Oto being called dumb the whole time but HE SERIOUSLY IS JUST SO
The entire organ conversation was GOLD
And I can’t fault Oto for wanting Davy Jones’ organ that was badass AF
The reading spree continues because this is all thoroughly enjoyable. Great work Goose!
Oto and his new words and idioms 👌