Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Exophonic writer living in Tokyo. Writes and enjoys: Urban Fantasy / Historical Fiction / NSFW / Music / Drama / Slice of Life
Would love to exchange honest feedback!
May 03, 2026
THERE IT IS 😭 poor Aoi!!
Kind of amazing she didn’t see any posters of him before but this is a pretty big wake up call 🥹
To:Jen_F
YES THE FLUFF WAS FLOOFIN
Yohei you dumb-dumb, this would have been a great moment to talk things through 😭
Oh the fluff, THE FLUFF
And indeed a great choice not to set this in Midtown, that would have been way too crowded!
Awww just references to their dates 🥹 jk, it keeps up the pace. And I’m pretty sure I’ll get my share of fluff yet
About time I got back to this story 🥰 Aoi’s feelings over talking to an artist she loves… I relate so hard! And she still has no idea 🥹
May 02, 2026
To:kcayu
Yeah being gay is not an excuse for being DUMB
Im not even kidding 🤣
Awwww these girls are so sweet!! So nice you included them as characters and that it’s not only about Miyo and the guys (though that was really funny). Every girl needs girlfriends too!
ALL CAUGHT UPPPP
What a lovely, funny, awkward, hilarious read that was <3 you did it again! And it’s not even over!
I’m so glad Shinichi and Miyo will stay friends <3 now all that’s left is those two doofuses confessing to each other 🥹
Shinichi truly isn’t the brightest crayon in the box 🤦♀️
Gahhh THE RETURN OF “BUT I WANT TO” DONT THINK I DIDNT NOTICE *kicks feet*
Shinichi is such an idiot 😭 but he finally told her. It was necessary. Poor Miyoooo but she has Akio - and Akemi - on her side ;)
Gahhh all the miscommunications
But you still manage to keep it to entertaining and full of tension that I must keep reading!!
“Let me get something straight - you’re not, aren’t you?”
The single BEST WAY to ask someone if they’re gay lmaooooo
Akio the designated bug remover lol
Ahhhh there it is, the pieces are finally connecting…!