Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Exophonic writer living in Tokyo. Writes and enjoys: Urban Fantasy / Historical Fiction / NSFW / Music / Drama / Slice of Life
Would love to exchange honest feedback!
Mar 01, 2026
Ohhhh. Giles being his loving Godfather is cool but keeping him dumb?? Now that’s problematic (though I do see his reasoning…)
Then again the world might actually be a better place if we had more himbos like Oto
To:kcayu
I was being half sarcastic 🤣 the line was smooth, but the passing out sure wasn’t lol
“Oh cripes, here come the waterworks” “Come on Stew keep it together” - Judy’s parents, Zootopia
I am Stew rn
The Soo Neem Doe Pseudonym is actually really clever!! Certainly Oto didn’t think of that!
The geese attack was 👌 I appreciate a good self-insert
But now the tone shifts to emotional turmoil again… gah, puppy himbo gonna make me cry isn’t he
“Im seeing you right now” just before passing out whew Shinichi SMOOOOOTH 😑
Feb 28, 2026
To:Literate_Manul
Yoooo thank you I finally know how to pronounce Carthage now 🤣
BOOYAH 400 LIKES
Let me guess, Oto heard that idiom about Christmas in July and just took it literally, huh XD
I nearly spat out my drink when you described the Santa hat as the only limp thing on his body LOL
Damn Akio dropping all the truth bombs 😅 he’s not wrong though…
And I too wonder about his habit of cutting up food 👀
Suddenly it became very obvious that Aeneas is a teenage boy XD
Aeneas sounds like a Taurus XD
Their inner monologues are so good lol Aeneas just wanting to die peacefully 🤣
Not sure what I love more, their love stopping the helicopter or Oto calling BDSM EDM 🤣🤣🤣
Reading this truly feels like an exciting summer vacation
I’ll just leave the shooting to Hayami and the boat piloting to Oto
Oto does have a point there, Hayami XD
Feb 27, 2026
To:Goose
It was very Ouran High School Host Club and I heckin loved that episode too so