Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Exophonic writer living in Tokyo. Writes and enjoys: Urban Fantasy / Historical Fiction / NSFW / Music / Drama / Slice of Life
Would love to exchange honest feedback!
What is an Achievement?
May 01, 2026
To:Goose
Very good question! Kaoru doesn’t quite consider this a debt… He may have said one thing but meant another. He’s not above swindling his family in the process! 😅
Glad you are enjoying their dynamic and are curious about Kaoru! You’re right, I hope I can reveal more about him in a non-confusing overly descriptive way. So far it’s only hints only those familiar with Japanese folklore would pick up on.
Goose!! 🪿 Thank you so much for reading 🥰 that is high praise coming from you 🥹 I look forward to reading your thoughts!
Apr 22, 2026
To:Lilu Lulilla
Thank you so much!!
Mar 01, 2026
BRAVO GOOSE, 5 STARS, NO NOTES
Only that I want a sequel STAT and yes WITH SMUT PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Truly a magnificently funny, passionate, exciting story you gave us! It was an absolute blast to read. I’m looking forward to your other works (more dumb sky pirates!) and will also certainly give The Ruby Oracle a read 👀
My god my heart is RACING what a chapter!!
Bless you G I Giles
I’m impressed with Oto knowing the word heirlooms and that’s what the dolls are
Not… hairlooms…
Anyway AAAAA TAKESHI YOU BITCH
Not me liking all the comments about daddies BL and you writing smut
Uhhh great chapter btw
So satisfying to see two SCARY MANLY MEN *cough* botch it up so flipping hard
TinTin Quarantino the foot fiend 😭🤣
Hayami threatening Oto’s hideous friends was so satisfying!
But now - oh shi 👀
I will never calling it eloping again that’s too boring now 🤣
“It’s pronounced poverty!” Lol
Yeah. Education reached this boy too late. Good he’s pretty.
Btw “Their mafiosos” -> they’re
JUSTICE FOR CHEESEMAN WAS SERVED
That was the perfect way for us to not give a single shit about friggin Corbin cuz WHO THE F DOES THAT. WOW. I’m livid but also aaaaa they kissed and confessed aaaaa *all the feels*
A dance lesson turning into a sudden emotional confession only to be ended by Oto’s incredible point of focus XD
Slapping him after that kiss for confessing his love was pretty mean though, Hayami. I guess she is still really running on instinct and sleep deprivation 😅