Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Exophonic writer living in Tokyo. Writes and enjoys: Urban Fantasy / Historical Fiction / NSFW / Music / Drama / Slice of Life
Would love to exchange honest feedback!
What is an Achievement?
May 02, 2026
Oh boy TWO tumbles in a day on top of a different hottie? Miyo living that rom com life XD
Of course they have to share a tent ahahahhahaha
And Miyo getting thrown in the deep end but at least the other women seem nice!
Akio, don’t just promise your sister’s clothes to someone lol
Teehee ah yes the company work trip 🥰 looking forward for more shenanigans!!
Yesssss all those same sentences were so perfectly done 😭 truly like a stage play! The coffee vs tea thing is so simple but so beautifully put!
Ahhh all the misunderstandings and then the KABEDON MOMENT HNNNGGGGG
You’ll have me screaming in the comments again if you keep this up
I am deeply enjoying this kind of love quartet slash venn diagram lol
Like Goose mentioned, it’s giving Shakespeare and Cerano <3
The hints about Akio’s past and him taking care of his younger sister 🥹 here you go writing perfect men again! We’ll all be Akio simps at the end
I kind of saw it coming yet this reveal was so juicy and satisfying!!! Kenta and Shinichi, ofcourse 😍 but he definitely cares for Miyo. And I like how Akio assures her that she shouldn’t bow to pressure, not even from him. He’s a lot kinder than he first came across as. Ahhhh, hooked!
I relate to Miyo’s sore muscles and the heavy atmosphere 😂 this is so awkward but such a great set up! Can’t wait to see this go down!
I loooove your dialogues 🥰 they’re always very clear and already it’s getting clear how Akio is falling for her and aaaaaa it’s always so cute!!
No way this flirting plan is going to backfire hugely lol
Wait wait wait what does Miyo know??? 👀
Yaaay I get to read your story again finally!! This chapter was really funny, the banter was sharp and natural, and I’m intrigued about that picture 👀
May 01, 2026
To:Goose
Oh there probably is interesting symbolism connected to Willow trees! I’ll look some up right now! But the reason I mention this particular tree is because it appeared in many prints and maps of the district, and even in poems, giving it a special name; the Looking-Back Willow.
I’m so glad you’re still reading! Much more to come 🥰
Ahh, thank you! This was one of my favorite chapters so far. This area in Tokyo still exists, and is still eerie af. I could only imagine how it must have been then.
Thank you Goose! Edo must have been an overwhelming city already then - and this very day when you read it, yesterday for me, I went to the newly reopened Edo-Tokyo museum and watched all the prints and reconstructed buildings and miniatures from this time and I constantly felt on the verge of happy tears because that is exactly how I hoped to describe it 😭😭😭