Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A hopefully future mangaka creating new storys beyond imagination
Dec 29, 2025
To:S K Lesker
After my newest chapter ,,bound by silver’’ she will catch a break I promise ❤️
Thank you so muchhh this was exactly my intention haha🤣
Dec 28, 2025
It's really cool love the vibe but I reccomend writing more words :)
I like the idea but I reccomend leaving more space between the sentences and describing the surrounding and feelings more :)
Dec 27, 2025
To:Lunarfly
Glade to hear that :) I wish You good luck in the Future dont give up keep going 👍
I dont wanna Sound bigheaded but I also have a story and if you want to you can take a Look at the secon chapter where I First Write and See how I made the sentences but in General I just Left more space and also Write the dialoge in a different Text Type :)
No Problem, your story has real potential. :) Sometimes the greates storys arent read because of they way they Seen at first i think if you structure it a Bit You will get a Lot of views :)
I love the way you Write and it gives me ,,light Game of Thrones'' vibe very Beautiful but still Sharp
Its really cool I can see that your story telling is really good and the first sentence makes me wanna Read more I would reccomend doing more paragraphs and writing it a Bit longer tho but still amazing 💕
To:Imbber
Haha thank you so much :D We all are rooting for her and who knows maybe she will ;)
Dec 25, 2025
Do you think Alishia can get back up? What will Happen in the Next chapter, Let me know what you think :)
What do you think happened? What will be different when she wakes up, let me know in the comments what your ideas are. :)
To:Deleted User
Can we please stop This fighting? This is a comment section guys
To:FireFly Seia
Dont sorry I wont thanks :)
Im really sorry but I don’t have WhatsApp and I’m not comfortable with sharing my number online :/ Do you have discord or instagram?