Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A hopefully future mangaka creating new storys beyond imagination
Dec 31, 2025
To:theACE
Thank youuuuu :)
Thank you so much really glade you like it :)
Dec 30, 2025
It is a really cool introducion keep it up :)
To:Polly_Iris
Thank your for reading my chapter! This is exactly what my book does ,even if it's brutal, it shows the harsch realitly of some children and what they have to endure :( I hope you will also like my other chapters, if you want to contiune reading them💝
I liked reading this chapter very much the conversations are very well written and I love the vibe :) But I recommend describing emotions more so the reader truly can live with this book and feel the tension and feelings the characters feel and make the surrounding maybe a bit more detailed and longer sentences :) But I really enjoyed it, good job!! :D
I clicked this story because the cover really interested me it’s a great one ! The story is also cool but I would add more though and make the sentences longer at the beginning you can’t really see who the main character is and describe the panic more and also feelings :) It felt a bit written without feelings but still the concept is very cool and keep working 💖
I really like this story :) Tho I would recommend describing the surrounding a bit more ❤️
Really cool vibe and story :D
I really like your story telling and the vibe keep working and I think it’s really cool :) Don’t give up!!!❤️
Never seen something like this before make sure to do a video and sing it :D Really interesting :P
To:Bubbly_bubble
I’m glade that you liked this chapter! And don’t worry in the next one you will get to know a lot of the new world :)
To:EvoRin
Haha I understand you 😂😭
Dec 29, 2025
Very interesting :0
This is really interesting love it 💖
I really enjoyed reading this chapter you have great storytelling :)