Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Row...let? ...zzzz....
Apr 28, 2026
No, no! The dolls should be singing this instead:
教えて 教えてよ その仕組みを 僕の中に誰がいるの? 壊れた 壊れたよ この世界で 君が笑う 何も見えずに 壊れた僕なんてさ 息を止めて ほどけない もう ほどけないよ 真実さえ freeze 壊せる 壊せない 狂える 狂えない あなたを見つけて 揺れた
It's time for the protagonist to face facts. That he's in quite the hairy situation.
Also, the fight with Taylor didn't go too well because of how Swift Taylor is.
Their relationship as a couple is a cut above the rest.
...I knew there was a reason why we haven't seen or heard the protagonist's name. I'm gonna call him Joe.
Face it. Taylor is tailored to be your best friend, and Lacey laced your drink to make you her boyfriend.
Speaking of which, what's the protagonist's name? I don't think I've seen anyone address him by name. I only see Taylor and Lacey.
Sometimes, what you see in the mirror doesn't truly reflect who you are.
Oh. Juwon's sister, Sunhi, has appeared. Uh oh.
Finally! The truth is out! Poor Shinichi, I feel for him. He never meant to deceive Miyo. I feel like Miyo is overreacting a little, it's not like Shinichi did anything wrong.
I was about to complain about Akemi, but when it was revealed she simply planned to let Miyo take care of Akio and not abandon her brother when he's sick, I understood her intentions and fully support her!
Sorry, not familiar with the term moon fairy, but I assume Yua was using her period as an excuse to skip sports? Not sure what else moon fairy could refer to.
Also, poor Yua. Now is Amari's turn to shine and be a hero!
Apr 27, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
I understand the intention, but his little stunt in public doesn't seem like it would fix his reputation, rather, it might worsen it.
Uh, okay. I'm not sure how that will help Mamie, but I suppose protagonist logic will prevail!
I thought you watched Apothecary Diaries? Or...maybe you didn't. Sorry.
To:Nth Cause
Oh, I see. I haven't seen gale used in that manner before, but I understand.
When Yua was musing over "the truth" being neither kind nor obvious when suspecting Harumi's friends, I wanted to quote Maomao (or her father). "Don't make conclusions based on conjecture."
"I could do nothing but watch that adorable gale from behind." Do you mean to say gal, or is it a reference to your Discord name, Shadow Gale?