Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Tall, brown hair. 17 junior A recluse in person, a presence felt online. I watch a lot of anime and read a lot of manga and other books. No longer single, engaged
Mar 22, 2022
One word: Catnip
To:Jaquelidor
I found a flaw in your argument, which I will now correct: Fine print is always dangerous and never in your favor...unless YOU are the one who wrote it!
To:Mehgazone - Patricia
Can you create another bonus chapter regarding the "Catnip Incident"?
I think Kat's mom want the D
Could you maybe get the artist to do pictures of Boss(Catman), the loli(Lil catgirl), and The Cat God for the showcase of this novel?
Kawaii loli catgirl!
To:Andromedian1
It's longer than some of the other chapters I've read.
To:Deleted User
On Deltarune: I see you are a person of culture as well. On fruit: You are dead to me. Context for the reference for anyone else: Kris, get the banana!
MY theory is that he has a catperson fetish. It's 2022 people. Don't assume genders!(Though, I never HAVE seen a catboy/man. Both of those just sound weird rolling off the tongue in general.
(╥ω╥) No fair! She gets cats AND cuddles!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Dank means dingy. Like old, moldy, moist and decrepit, like an old basement
To:Core1948
Megazone be like: "Oh, but I can..."*Grinning Evilly*
Me imagining a Black person reading your comment: (O_O)
She has 3 qualities that make me jealous 1) Being a cat 2) Heterochromia 3) Being Female
By theater they mean a theater of war.