Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
Jan 02, 2026
Goddamn. Nagai actually off-screened someone. Very cool. Also Granny... I love Granny. Granny is useful.
GODDAMN... Reisen really became the drill the pierces the heavens while saying "nice complicated magic, dipshit—now check this out"
NAGAI STOCKS WENT UP. But dang, you got an audible "Eugh" from me when that Oshibitch entered the screen. I hope Nagai wins.
Dec 30, 2025
To:Nato_otan1
Gomen, Nato-chan. I'll apologize like Gojo... high in mind and in the air. Always happy to know that I was able to make Hoshino a relatable piece of shit UwU
HAHAHAHA glad to know that Hoshino is making it hard for you. At least now I know that the way he processes things around him doesn't help LMAO
Dec 29, 2025
To:Terrycat
No no. I just think ice powers are cool
If possible, id also like Marie to siphon my mana
Damn bro. So Aichi knows how to use someone hostage. And the guy waited for Ayame to think up a plan instead of doing something. Sussy.
Still hot. Look at Aichi stopping at being helpful when he saw Marie—a better host
To:Crys Meer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA well, understandable really. Another thing I'm glad you noted was Ishigami's nicknames. Thinking about it still makes me smile like a dumbass. I'm glad it worked!!
Also for Hazama... I agree. I just need her to believe in love for now. It'll be the spice for laterrrr hehe
Uhhhh... HELLOO??? Aichi dislikes magical girls???
Hot
OH GOD THERES TWO OF THEM. So what they're saying is that... These hollows wants to rid the world of wretched humans. The plot thickens.
Beneath the sadness of Mr. Hero's story is Aichi keeping Ayame alive... But for what reason?? Well, that can't be good
Dec 28, 2025
Also thanks for mentioning that Ishigami is intimidating. I really hoped he would be LMAO