Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Horror. Gore. Dumb fun.
I write about fever dreams and characters that thread the thin line between normalcy, absurdity, and probably pure insanity.
Drop a follow if you want to get notified by my works!
What is an Achievement?
Dec 28, 2025
To:Crys Meer
Hazama read too much into it. Poor Hazama. YEEEEEEEEES I also like my plots thicc... And it will get thicker hehez
To:Terrycat
Poetry. Absolute artistry.
Read Dead Redemption 2, I think is the best way to summarize it HAHAH
AYAME ARE YOU OKAY? AYAME ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU OKAY, AYAME?
This is one of the rarest situations where I would insert myself into a character and this happens. fml
Gosh dangit. Now I can't get these voices out of me head
See. SEE??? SEEEEE?? It's with stuff like this why I'm always doubting. Aichi. This is peak sussy baka behavior
Michael Jackson was a magical girl too. Nice. I really, really like how comical this fic is... It makes it easy and really fun to read!!
ITS CANON. OH MY LORD ITS CANON. THE DEMON LORD OF SIXTH HEAVEN FOUGHT MAGICAL GIRLS!!!! Also SAKAMOTO NOOOOOOOO
I love that the whole coven thing is so comical. Also another day of me self inserting to Sakamoto. Thanks, Terry. Today is a good day.
Another day of me doubting Aichi. Today is a good day
Thirty seconds of hip thrusting for a fireball is crazyyyyyy. I also didn't expect METERON to tango with children.
To:Stoneflew
WELCOME BACCCKKKKK STONEFLEWWWW. I'm very grateful that you took the time to read my work!
Dec 27, 2025
LETS GOOOOOOOOO
Thank you for encouraging me to talk to my house ghost. I will now try. If I don't chat anymore, you got blood on your hands. UwU
BUT DAAAAAAAAAAAAMNN... poor Yuame though. Humans suck. Imagine being born of humans. Still looking for a day Yuame grows strong enough to re-enact the Infinity Castle.