Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A makech is a bejeweled beetle. I'm just a writer.
---
makech17 @ instagram&twitter
Dec 04, 2022
To:WALKER
ORE NO TA—N!!
Dec 03, 2022
To:Bubbles
you made me google this… thanks for reading, bubbles!
Nov 29, 2022
To:Momentie
Thank you for reading, Momentie! 🥰
To:Pope Evaristus
Thank you so much for taking the time to read it all ☺️!! The cave scenes were my favorite to write as well. I enjoyed your story a lot, too, so it makes me happy to hear that!
Best of luck to you, too! 🙏💕
Nov 11, 2022
Northern Country... I see what you did there
oh this was so sad...
To:shirayuriP
I COMPLETELY MISSED THIS I'M SORRY AUGH 😰 AND YEAH, mahoyaku is the reason i started writing novel-length stuff, actually!!! Particularly after Eastern Festival, to be exact. Bunta is a writing deity and my main inspiration so i completely get it!! Also YES!! By all means, please DM me!! My twitter is in my profile! 😳
Nov 09, 2022
To:Deleted User
I’m sorry…
Oct 31, 2022
I can feel how you had more planned for the story, or at least more to expand on, but I gotta say, all in all, it was VERY enjoyable!! You have a talent for world crafting, and Ashtin is a very likeable protagonist in my opinion, which made me kept rooting for him. Thank you for sharing your story with us, and good luck!!!
Oct 28, 2022
This was such a nice ride from beginning to end. Incredible and relatable, very sweet, with lovely characters and wonderful personal growth for each one. Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing and good luck!
Oct 27, 2022
oh shit this got real creepy real fast
Oct 26, 2022
you absolutely pulled no punches with this lmao
Oct 25, 2022
this chapter was painful but at least she finally has a name for her emotions... all your chapters are absolute bangers when it comes to showing feelings
To:Katsuhito
holy shit Katsuhito, you read it all so fast... man I have no words to express just how grateful I am for your high energy and your comments every chapter, and this last review just made me real emotional, too 😭 Thank you for your thoughts on every character and the setting and EVERYTHING!! I'm sorry about your phone battery that time haha but I'm glad to know it was worth it!!! Good luck to both of us, and thanks again!!! 🤗 🤗 🤗
I agree Ashtin was probably always meant to be a target...