Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
(They/Them) I'm an ✨artist+writer combo✨ My favorite genres are BL/Romance, Fantasy, and Slice-of-Life! I also run a small discord for LGBTQ+ people and women who are into light novels! Connect with me if you'd like to join!
Jul 07, 2022
This was really cute and fun to read! I am excited to see where the story goes!(o^▽^o)
What a fun introduction! Already rooting for Rika and Airi in particular!ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ
Jul 01, 2022
I like how spicy Tristan gets when he's teasing Isul!!😱 So good! ☺️
Jun 29, 2022
Wow!! I love your writing style, it paints such a vivid picture of the world. Beautiful introduction to this interesting world! Looking forward to reading more!😍
Very fun first chapter! I am kinda already loving Takumi. Gina...I hope will turn out to be nice! Right now, it is gray if she's actually going to be a mean popular girl or not.😅
Jun 28, 2022
I absolutely love the start of this story! Fantastic flow as always, and fun to read!! 😀
Aug 14, 2021
I love her attitude in dealing with him. Hopefully they will warm up to one another with time?🥰
Aw...Oak is a cute name for Poppy's mouse friend! I'm excited to see what she will find out about Prince Kai!
Aug 08, 2021
Wow! This was so cute! You captured such a sweet moment between them with the song playing. I really enjoyed it!☺️
I'm so glad Sophie seems nice! I worried at first Hana might be meeting someone a bit mean! Excited to read more!☺️
Aug 06, 2021
Extremely fun read!☺️ I am curious to see what the Prince's intentions are! Glad Poppy got away!
Aug 04, 2021
I love your descriptions of the furniture and living conditions of Poppy! You made it sound very cute and cozy, when I'm picturing it in my head! Wonderful start! Excited to read more, and see what happens with Poppy and the prince!
Aug 02, 2021
I'm enjoying reading this so far! Hana already makes me want to root for her! Excited to see where she ends up, and for her to hopefully prove Tristan's skepticism wrong! :D